Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pinterest!



I am seriously loving and addicted to this new site: Pinterest I have yet to explore the expansive creative and inspiring power behind this simple site whose premise is linking and "pinning" images from websites. The coolness behind it lies in that, I can see what you "pin" and you can see what I "pin". Think Design Sponge-like imagery 24/7 from a million different sources! I've been using it as a way to organize my visual inspiration in efforts to develop a seriously awesome series for my class project. Oh yes, my theme officially is 1930's sailing, inspired by vintage travel postcards. Its a mouthful in comparison to my other classmates straight forward themes of bees, italian walls, the beach, etc. As always, I must be complicated. Check out some inspiration below for my surface designs.....

No comments:

Post a Comment